Holly Perryman has over 20 years of HR experience all with industry-leader Enterprise Holdings, Inc. She has worked with well-established teams and built new HR teams from the ground up. She has led teams through significant business model changes by overseeing both the project management and change management process. She has expertise in multi-state and federal laws with a history of implementing proactive measures to ensure compliance, addressing employee concerns, and resolving legal challenges. She has achieved measurable improvement in employee engagement scores and retention. Holly brings three key philosophies to the HR process: the importance of aligning HR with business strategy, the desire to release each team member to their full potential, and the ability of HR to make the difference in overall business success.
Holly is skilled at breaking down big picture strategy into tactical steps for execution. She has experience in supporting a wide range of employee skill sets, levels, and career paths in professional, creative, and fun work environments. When working with others, Holly looks for opportunities to develop people and identify efficiencies for maximum team performance. She also has years of hands-on experience with day-to-day HR functions such as posting jobs, hiring, onboarding, performance management, compensation management, employee policies and more.
Holly has seen firsthand how a partnership with HR assists managers with their business strategy.
Some of her career accomplishments include:
· Increased retention in a contact center by 27 percentage points and established team-wide accountability for retention best practices.
· Executed training of HR best practices reducing EEOC charges and employee hotline calls.
· Slashed leave of absence costs 50% by utilizing FMLA business partner and establishing committee review process.
· Developed efficiencies in Talent Acquisition resulting in shorter time-to-hire, decreased application to hire ratio, and recruiting staff reduction.
· Spearheaded HR initiative in company-wide transition from decentralized to centralized function leading to use of lower cost specialized roles.
· Solved long-standing employee engagement issues increasing engagement scores from 59% to 77%.
· Reduced understaffing 48% in 6 months through hiring Talent Acquisition Manager, establishing networking with key recruiting sources, and implementing metrics to prove results.
· Re-engineered manager-owned performance-focused process to employee-driven career assessment, allowing employees to take full ownership of career and enhance development.
· Developed compensation structure to confirm competitive market value and pay-for-performance approach, analyzing market data and building pay ranges around established compensation philosophy.
"As I am a newer HR professional, Holly has been a great mentor to me. She has a foundation of impressive experience in building HR departments from the ground up. Her experience and strategies on increasing employee retention and engagement is inspiring and practical. She builds teams by casting a broad vision and then breaking it down into attainable goals. Holly is not afraid to have hard conversations, and she values transparency and integrity in relationships. Her advice and insights have helped me to grow in my career as a recruiter, coach, and diversity & inclusion professional. If you have a chance to partner with Holly, take that opportunity!
~Elisabeth Wurm, IT Recruiter and Enneagram Coach St. Louis, MO
Holly Perryman is an outstanding individual whom I have known as both a colleague and friend for over 15 years. Her knowledge of human resources is unparalleled and she has a keen ability to recognize potential problems and bring about lasting solutions. Her vast experience makes her an invaluable resource to any organization that is trying to leverage human capital in order to achieve higher levels of success. Whether your organization is struggling with hiring, retention, compliance, performance issues, or anything else related to HR, Holly is one of the best people out there to help you!
~Gary Johnson, Founder and Owner of Scope Learning and Development Buffalo, NY
Holly helped us fill a key position in our organization. Her expertise and professionalism enabled us to make the perfect hire. She listened and quickly ascertained our needs, found strong applicants, assisted in the hiring process, and carried it to the finish line with a wonderful result. We were incredibly pleased and would highly recommend her services.
~Tom Kyle, Pastor of Life Church St. Peters St. Peters, MO
Holly is nothing short of a wonder worker. I feel very confident that if Holly recommends a candidate that person is qualified and well vetted. She helped fill an Office Administrator role with a top-notch candidate. Holly is a tremendous resource that allows Mom & Pop shops like ours have the HR expertise of a large corporation.
~ Darren Johnson, Owner, Old School Renovation Wildwood, MO